June 4, 2014 in Press
Our friends around the blogosphere are always coming up with great ways to style Appaman threads. Click on over to these links for great reading material and pint-sized fashion inspiration:
- Thanks to Spearmint Baby for featuring the Hockey Jersey in Galaxy in this gorgeous post about using navy blue in your baby’s nursery (even a gender neutral one).
- MAD PROPS to Stroller in the City for this rock star quality photo shoot featuring our Mod Suit in Mist, styled with a black and white tee and some matching kicks. Ryder looks like he’s touring the Lower East Side with his elementary school British punk band or something.
- Tristin and Tyler donned their matching Mod Suit blazers for a trip to Goodwill, where they donated some items they no longer needed, and did a little treasure hunting themselves! Appaman HQ’s resident thrift shop fanatics give ‘em two thumbs up.
- More love for our Fine Tailoring over at Mom Trends, where we made the cut for their “Best of Boys Fashions” feature.
- LilSugar included us in this cute slideshow of “Celebrity Tots’ Favorite Brands,” featuring pics of Kingston Rossdale and the Broderick twins.
Appaman’s spring 2013 collection has hit the ground running, and we’re thrilled to see such a positive response.
Check out the newest Appaman love, in press and in the blogosphere:
- Head over to A-List Mom for a chance to win some Appaman and Nununu Baby gear for your “Back to Spring” wardrobe.
- Travel + Leisure magazine loves our Windbreaker in Seagrass (get yours here).
- Lots of love to Pop Street Kidz for this lovely review of our newest collection!
- Boys Be Cool did an awesome preview of the Spring ’13 collection, and made lots of great outfit suggestions.
- LilSugar says, “The ’80s are back big time in the world of Appaman!” Got that right.
- The Masked Bunny Grammercy Tee (available here) made it into the March ’13 issue of Parenting magazine. Such lovely styling, don’t you think?