Our friends around the blogosphere are always coming up with great ways to style Appaman threads. Click on over to these links for great reading material and pint-sized fashion inspiration:
- Thanks to Spearmint Baby for featuring the Hockey Jersey in Galaxy in this gorgeous post about using navy blue in your baby’s nursery (even a gender neutral one).
- MAD PROPS to Stroller in the City for this rock star quality photo shoot featuring our Mod Suit in Mist, styled with a black and white tee and some matching kicks. Ryder looks like he’s touring the Lower East Side with his elementary school British punk band or something.
- Tristin and Tyler donned their matching Mod Suit blazers for a trip to Goodwill, where they donated some items they no longer needed, and did a little treasure hunting themselves! Appaman HQ’s resident thrift shop fanatics give ‘em two thumbs up.
- More love for our Fine Tailoring over at Mom Trends, where we made the cut for their “Best of Boys Fashions” feature.
- LilSugar included us in this cute slideshow of “Celebrity Tots’ Favorite Brands,” featuring pics of Kingston Rossdale and the Broderick twins.