December 23, 2013 in Uncategorized
This Sunday, January 27th is the Second Annual Appaman Gowanus Grand Prix charity event, a day of family fun and slot car racing, with 100% of proceeds going to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer. (Scroll down for more info)
Can’t make it to Brooklyn this weekend?
You can still participate by purchasing this Limited Edition Appaman Gowanus Grand Prix t-shirt ($24) on Appaman.com. They’re available in kids’ sizes 6, 8 and 10. 100% of your purchase goes to Alex’s Lemonade Stand, so not only do you get an awesome shirt, you’re directly supporting a great cause.
You can also show your support by donating to the event on the Eventbrite page, helping us reach our goal of contribute even more to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation.
Local to NYC? Great!
Race tickets are sold out, but you can RSVP as a cheerleader and…
- Enjoy great treats generously donated from our sponsors, Whole Foods, IZZE beverages, Skinny Pop Popcorn, and Giardini’s Gourmet Pizza
- Make race banners and flags at our Creation Station
- Get crazy with temporary tattoos at the Tattly station
- Decorate your nails with a checkerboard race flag manicure
- Win awesome prizes by entering our raffle
- Hang out with Lynn, Harald, and the rest of Team Appaman (well, except for Party Hat)
We’d love for you to share the Eventbrite link with your Facebook friends to spread the word and get your community involved.
Let’s rev our engines and make lemonade out of any lemons in our life…See ya there!
- Team Appaman